We are excited to announce a national casting call for Paul, the male co-lead role in our Western SHE WAS THE DEPUTY’S WIFE.
This is a paid role and this will be a SAG project. Submissions are accepted from anywhere in the U.S.
All video submissions are due November 16th by the end of day. Please read all the guidelines and the description of Paul below:
- Age Range: 30 to 45
- Ethnicity: non-specific, we are open to all races/ethnicities
- Physical Attributes: fit, attractive, rugged.
- Skills: horse riding (required), experience with firearms (not required but a plus).
- Description of Paul: Paul is a horse rustler/thief who is supposed to hang for his crimes. He is a complicated outlaw, as philosophical and cerebral as he is tough. His way of life has recently been challenged by his encounter with Mabel, a woman he’s fallen in love with.
- Please prepare and perform all three scenes provided in the hyperlinks below:
- We are accepting submissions from both Non-Union and Union actors. Talent will be paid $125 a day if cast in the role.
- Production will take place in Arizona during March 2020. Talent will be provided meals during production and lodging if they are not local.
- As stated above, we are accepting submissions from anywhere in the U.S. but any local talent will be given special consideration.
- Video must be shared with us via a downloadable source, preferably Vimeo but you may also send via Google Drive, Dropbox, and WeTransfer.
- Video audition must include a slate introduction with your name, where you’re located, and any special skills you have pertaining to this film.
- Actors have two weeks to submit their videos. All submissions due November 16th by the end of day.
Please send all submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org and feel free to reach out if you have any questions.