I am excited to announce the third and final casting call for KILLIN’ JIM KELLY. Please read all details below.
- Choose only one character to audition for.
- Download the sides below. Prepare and be as memorized as possible.
- Do not bring any props or accessories.
- You may bring a copy of your headshot and resume if you have one but it is not required to audition.
- If you have period wardrobe that fits the character, you are welcome to wear it for us to see.
- If you are interested in being an extra (non-speaking role) and have your own period wardrobe, email me a picture of you in your outfit(s) at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have any additional questions, email me at email@example.com
Missy Walker – Female, African-American, 20s to 30s, refined and beautiful. Click Here for Sides
Sally Walker – Female, African-American, 10 to 12 years old, sweet/innocent/insightful. Click Here for Sides
Will Walker – Male, African-American, 20s to 30s, hard-working farmer. Click Here for Sides
Ma Newkirk – Female, White, 70s to 90s, short/old and tough as nails. Click Here for Sides
Clergyman – Male, African-American, 40 to 70, African-American preacher who judges those that seek their own vengeance. Click Here for Sides
Barkeep – Male, White, 30 to 60, Prejudice bartender who tries to stay out of trouble in his rowdy saloon. Click Here for Sides
Barber – Male, White, 30 to 60, Effeminate barber with lots of wit and a sarcastic sense of humor. Click Here for Sides
Narrator/Elderly Woman – Female, African-American, 50 to 70, Aging African-American woman who tells the story through narration. Featured on screen in one scene. Must have a good voice for narration. Click Here for Sides
Cowboy – Male, White/Hispanic/Black/Native American, Multiple cowboy speaking roles are available in the film, all require horseback riding. Prepare these sides as Cowboy #1. Click Here for Sides